Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ta-Da!


Why hello there readers! [: My name is Sunny, and you have unfortunately landed on/opened/been sent the link to my blog! \o/ 

Don't fret, I promise not to charm your pants off with my first entry ;]


As you see, above I have cleverly inserted a picture for your viewing pleasure; I'm no fool, I know you don't read blogs (or books for that matter) that don't have them. On a more serious note (snorts!) the purpose of this blog is to allow you a glimpse into my life; it's ups & downs, and my general ramblings. I've decided to attempt life topless for 365 days! Lucky you ;]

To prove to all of you out there that I am in fact topless on a daily basis, I've decided to take pictures to document this adventure. If on the way, I actually learn how to use photoshop on my very own, well that's just a bonus. 


(disembodied voice asks "Why Sunny, how did your day go today?") Well, disembodied voice, I'm tickled you asked! My day went as follows:


I woke up, had a nice scratch and sent my daily notice out for Two Of A Kind - dyke/femme bar (shameless plug!) of which, I am the club Manager. *Feel free to stop reading now, and go see whats happening at 2oak!* Anywho, once my "work" was finished, I dicked around a bit. \o/ I mean, who doesn't do that daily? I spent some time missing my horribly "fierce" friend, and shopped a bit. (Can't remember where -- so don't bother asking me about it you disembodied voice you!) OH! I started this blog. Heh, aren't you lucky? I had Millie Rain (phenomenal photographer! Hint Hint) take some photos of me, and then attempted to photoshop them, to no avail. Then I disappeared for about.... 8 or so hours o.O when I returned from the abyss, I headed over to 2oak (wow, they're getting mentioned a LOT!) ((side note: a lot, is in fact two words, not one.)) ...... (((just sayin'))) ....... My all time favoritest DJ E[L]MO was spinning some incredible tunage, and looking amazingly sexy all at once! "Unbenounced" to Elmo, I was about to pop the question. You know the one, the only one that really POPS. From across the crowded 2oak dance floor, I pledged my love to Elmo, assuredly causing her to turn scarlet; Here's the skinny:


SunnyBoi Canis: can you make it say Sunny For the win?
SunnyBoi Canis: lol
Elmo: lol sure can 
SunnyBoi Canis: gahhh
SunnyBoi Canis: marry me?
SunnyBoi Canis: O.O
Elmo: :O
Elmo: thats a first
SunnyBoi Canis: props for being a first?
SunnyBoi Canis: is that a yes?
SunnyBoi Canis: lol
Elmo: yes!
Elmo: lol
Elmo: :P
SunnyBoi Canis: \o/
SunnyBoi Canis: *looks for a ring to buy you*


Just like that folks, and Elmo was mine! \o/ SUNNY FTW! Now Elmo is wearing the (in)EXPENSIVE wedding ring I bought her (Watermelon flavored pink ring pop) After finishing up Djing her set, my Wifey promptly made me my "E[L]MO's Hubby" tag :D **which I am still wearing *AHEM** and a name gesture that says "Sunny For the Win!" (awesomesauce, be jealous she's not your wife) Shortly after, I called my wife up on skype, and we've been chatting since. She helped me to photoshop the photo above; rather unfortunately, she's now stuck reading what I type here -- because I've shared my screen, and she just has to "grin and bear it". <3 All in all, a day full of excitement, with a splash of wedding fever. Not to be confused with Beiber Fever..... which I also have; as does my wife \o/



Not to go all sappy on you, disembodied voice, and readers... (has anyone else noticed the disembodied voice has been awfully quiet?) but this song is dedicated to my wifey, and her love of pink.


You could be my flamingo
'Coz pink is the new kinda lingo
Pink like a deco umbrella
It's kink - but you don't ever tell her

Pink it was love at first sight, and
Pink when I turn out the light
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight

***please note, these lyrics are not mine.... props to Aerosmith!***


quote of the day: 
SunnyBoi Canis: Oo.O
SunnyBoi Canis: woah
SunnyBoi Canis: three eyes?
Hopey: lmfao!!
SunnyBoi Canis: or is that a stigema?
SunnyBoi Canis: estigma?
SunnyBoi Canis: e-stig-muh
Hopey: stigmatism?
SunnyBoi Canis: o.O
Hopey: wut?
Hopey: now
SunnyBoi Canis: I DON'T KNOW
Hopey: i'm lost
Hopey: ;x
SunnyBoi Canis: O.O



Go forth, dear readers, and cyber-stalk my ass :D



Peace & Love S.boi




No comments:

Post a Comment