Wednesday, September 28, 2011

That's what she said...




Hello Bloggers, and blog fans out there in wonderland! I realize some of you may not like my blog as much as others seem to; that being said please do not take the following personally. *clears throat, then points to the red "x", located on the top right corner of most browser windows*



I would also like to take this time to let you all know, that the chat logs I share so openly with you all, are most definitely PERMITTED to be shared. You heard right folks, straight from the source; I ASK POLITELY to use any/all chat logs. I also (believe it or not) ask when taking pictures, if the person is comfortable with their name being in the post. If we are friends in SL, please don't assume I'll ask to blog our conversations; or worse, that I would blog them without having bothered to get your consent first. While I have your undivided attention, I might as well throw in again that in *MOST* of my pictures, I do not own the background images, but borrow them, and spin them to make them my own creation. That is all...





Now, as for 2oak, yesterday was awesome! I got to dance with my sexy wifey, and listen to an INCREDIBLE new DJ spin some rockin' tunage. I'm proud to have her on our staff as the newest DJ, and look forward to hearing her spin again. I also had the pleasure of spending some time with my nearest and dearest - as well as get some work done. \o/




My oh my, I'm impressive. ;D


quote of the day: "I am not a whore" *sings*




stick around, this shit just got real.

Peace & Love S.boi

No comments:

Post a Comment