Saturday, September 24, 2011

and circle gets the square >.O


Hola you faithful few that read my ramblings! Greetings! Welcome to Zorg! Just kidding....
I'm aware of how that lacked anything funny about it.... >.> been a long day! Cut me some slack, geesh.

Anyways, welcome back to my blog; rather unfortunately for you, I haven't the slightest idea what I did yesterday... nor do I have an inkling of what to write \o/

Well, to start off, I'd apologize for writing so late... but unfortunately for you (and you, DV) I'm not all that sorry :P~~ Now, what I did... hmm. Welp, I sent the daily notice for 2oak. I helped put a new DJ into our 2oak DJ board ;] All of you 2oak VIPs, keep your eyes wide open for DJ Shiraz! **COMING SOON TO A CLUB NEAR YOU!** After that, I went over to 2oak and  partied for a few hours! The party I particularly loved was 2oak's weekly Formal Night. Now, you may say -- Sunny, you can NOT do formal, while topless; it just is NOT possible. Well, dear sweet innocent reader, you most certainly can. Please refer to the above picture -- for my styling skills, and how to do formal topless ;] Once I was tired of shakin' my groove thing, I set off to get a picture of my wife and me! <3 ((for those of you who are blind, but miraculously reading my blog ramblings -- she's the one with me in the above picture *wink*))) It was all in all a lovely, slow day! ***I am aware of how short this blog is! >.< the next one will be a doosey!!!! <333 promise


quote of the day: "unfortunately for you, I'm not all that sorry" ;]








Go forth, dear readers, and cyber-stalk my ass :D
Peace & Love S.boi



No comments:

Post a Comment