Saturday, October 1, 2011

I've got the taste of a last cigarette on my teeth

 

Hello out there! (DV - hey there Sunnyboi.... been a while.) Why, thanks for pointing out my shortcomings DV, so good to hear from you again. *rolls eyes*


As you may have noticed (AHEM) I haven't blogged in two days! :O Well valiant readers, I assure you the wait is over. I cannot however guarantee that you'll be all that thrilled with my blather.


I can also guarantee you that I have been up to a lot of WORK. Honest guys, that's pretty much all I've done for the last two days! Can you believe it!? *sighs dramatically*


Well, The above picture is a bit of proof of my work. That is Tay; Tay has graciously modeled my new FEMME FATALE shapes for me! (((I've decided to branch out to some femme shapes, rather than just continue with boi shapes alone))) The shape above is named Nikki because I really quite love the song "Nikki don't stop". *grins*


In other news, I've also created two MALE shapes, as well as one more FEMME shape. These are all available in my store on Marketplace; they will eventually be added to my inworld store as well.



I will post again, dear readers. Don't miss me too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment