Sunday, October 16, 2011

Life's a beach.



The above picture is a new Adult club that's opened in SL. Its on a small island, and is all tropical vacation-ish. Its beautiful, and is owned by beautiful people :D


Now, as far as what the flying hell I've been up to -- well I've had a fucking rash of shit explode in my slife. As some readers may know (some may not) I've parted ways with 2oak dyke-femme bar. My ex Millie spread some terrible rumors about me (evidently I starve people - who knew?) and the rumors went all over 2oak. They spread to VIPs, staff and the club owner, who was a good friend of mine. Unfortunately because of these nasty and untrue rumors she started -- I was forced to quit my job, and lost several good friends in the process. I not only find this entire scenario ridiculous but extremely immature and a pathetic cry for attention.


Thats not all folks -- I also had a good friend (or, someone I considered/thought to be a good friend...) tell me that I was a shitty friend. Not only that, but I'm also:

Cranky
Vain
Purposefully starving someone for 3 weeks
Yelling about someone's vacuuming techniques
"Changed"
Bad friend
Pimp/Player
Not delegating enough work
Tossing women out/aside/to the curb
an Asshole

well... I'll spare you the boring details...


As you may have cleverly deduced --The last few weeks has been Hell, truly; my slife has been impregnated with unwanted drama. You may be wondering why it is I even bother to get on slife anymore -- well folks, its because of my wife.


Let me take this time to tell you all, that I am falling more in love with Elmo every day. She's the invisible force pulling up the corners of my lips, setting my world on fire. >3

I love you.


Now that I've been a bit mushy >.>
AHEM



did this just get awkward? *shrugs carelessly*



Other pictures I have done lately:

Tana & Trand

Tana & Trand

Elmo's friend Gavon




 As I've taken SO LONG to write/publish/post/whatever this blog, I'll go ahead and post it now.




***COMING SOON TO A BLOG NEAR YOU -- PIRATE PHOTOSHOOT, RATED PG***




Peace & Love S.boi

No comments:

Post a Comment