Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Here fishy fishy....

Hi there everyone out in the interweb. Well, its way past my bed time, I'll have you all know; however, the days events are just coursing through my veins and I want to share them with you special few.


So, I met this girl (isn't life grand?) She's funny, quirky... beautiful... talented... you know. The works. Well, she took me to this RP place called CARP. Yes, similar to the fish in that they share the same name. Different, because its not about fish at all. Anyways, we go to CARP and I'm worried because I have NO IDEA what the fuck I'm doing. Well, we get started into this maze. It was a fucking hoot! I tell ya! A HOOT. Its basically a grownup version of freeze-tag. but ten times more hilarious, even a little bit sexy. I suggest you all go play now, because it was incredibly fun.




Next time I'll be sure to get some pics for ya!


In other news, I've collaborated with the aforementioned girl in a blogging sense. She blogs several poses/clothing/etc and suggested I work with her -- focusing on the boi side of things of course. I'm excited to move forward in my new business ventures and see where it can take me.






Hope you all are swell.


quote of the day: "well, with an offer like that how could I say no?"




Peace & Love S.boi

No comments:

Post a Comment