Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hello Creative Outlet, I'm Sunny. Pleased to meet you



The title of this blog seems the be the most suiting one of any entries I've written; I have to warn you readers (*points to HQ*) that if this blog seems a bit peculiar that is because I may or may not be under the influence. I can neither confirm nor deny this. *Nahms some banana bread and continues typing...*


Well as most everyone should know by now, I own a shapes store specializing in boi avatar shapes.  I've decided to close my in-world store due to not giving a shit anymore. LOL. Since I joined SL and met my SL family, I've always wanted to own a photography studio; now I do.


The logo at the top of this blog belongs to my new photo studio. A good friend and I were discussing photography and how we both always wanted a studio. We excitedly talked into the night and created Studio FOCUS. Here is some examples of the work I've done there so far:


This is Sav & I













Annnnnnd, there you have it! Some of my recent work [: If you'd like photo's done, please contact me (Sunnyboi Canis) or my business partner Savannah OHare! We'd love to see you at the studio [:


Now, yesterday was quite the interesting day. A friend of our fell asleep... and sweet little slutmuffin and whorecake decided it'd be funny to mess with her while she was sleeping. So we rezzed out the most random stuff we could fine, and the following picture was born....






yepp. Dun fall asleep around my friends. Its a bad idea. O-O Anywho's I better post this shit to prove to some avid readers that I am in fact not dead, or losing my ability to type.


toodles <3





quote of the day: HQ "I don't even know how to make banana bread!!!!!!"

                               Me "You know I have no idea, but I bet it involves bananas."






Peace & Love S.boi

No comments:

Post a Comment