Friday, September 23, 2011

Alaska; which, incidentally is NOT Africa


 Day 3 ladies and bois [:


Welcome back to Sunny For the WIN! <3 So good to see you all here again! (woot for 39 page views! Including someone out there reading from Alaska; which, incidentally is NOT Africa.) :B

Today I have a real treat for your viewing pleasures! I have multiple pictures; the above photo was taken, and edited by yours turly..... truly** even. \o/


Now as promised, here is the picture of my wife and myself *THIS PHOTO RATED G*

Photo Creds: Elmo Zeplin >3
http://emosfinds.blogspot.com/

(Disembodied voice, in slightly better mood than yesterday asks "Hey Sun, what'd ya do today?") Why, hello again DV... may I call you that? Good to see you're feeling better today. My day started off a bit abnormally; I did NOT send the daily 2oak events notice, but instead my Assistant Manager to the stars did. Skirting my duties, I decided to spend my time shopping around (or, rather attempting to) for a new AO. The selection was slim, to say the least; I made one purchase on sheer principal, though I don't exactly LOVE the new AO >.>

After shopping, I popped over to 2oak and had a listen to our rockin' country DJ Tammy. A few good shakes later, and I was off on a mission to Photoshop this next gem:


However, I was not entirely Happy with it, and made these as well....



**please note/be aware, dear readers, that I did not create these background images myself; rather lovingly borrowed them, and edited them to make them my own. Background creds to random people who made these images**
kudos, you nameless few.



The Charming Ausie woman on my shoulders in the previous three images, is my loving friend and boss, Lilly. If you are lucky enough to meet this beautiful woman one day, remember this -- you hurt her, I keel you. (DV - I like your tree.... just sayin') .....

                                 Thank you?


After having a slightly trying day, my darling wife sent me a little gifty; I am now the proud owner of the most bad ass looking brass knuckle inspired diamond rings in all of SL!. >3 she less than 3's me. 

                                                                       ((..... <3 .....))



It not only made me smile, but made me appreciate the connection we share even more. ((I think Elmo is getting mentioned more than 2oak at this point o.O)) I had the pleasure today of spending some time with a dear old friend, who I've recently reconnected with. We spent time just catching up, dancing, laughing and enjoying each others company. Feeling shiny and new after some much needed time with people (who on a scale of 1 to important, rank at awesomesauce status) I really care for, I headed back over to 2oak a new boi. Dancing and sillyness followed, and filled my night. After dancing, I worked on the first photo *stretches and points from way down here* inserted in this entry. Just as I thought I was about ready for some much "needed" sleep (snorts, who needs sleep anymore - we have redbull O.O) when a friend told me I should create a Flickr account to share my photos with the world! :O


rather unfortunately for you, I did ;]                    :O *LINK IT!* :O

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sunnyftw


As some of you may already know, I also have a Facebook account.

 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002962868865&sk=wall



Feel free to check both of these links out!



quote of the day:


SunnyBoi Canis: how exactly did I get roped into a situation with 3 crazy femmes?
SunnyBoi Canis: smdh
SunnyBoi Canis: all of you are submissive too...
Hopey: hahaha
SunnyBoi Canis: what do I do, line you up and spank everyone!?
Hopey: mmm yes please







Go forth, dear readers, and cyber-stalk my ass :D
Peace & Love S.boi

No comments:

Post a Comment